« Home | Swrilly Girl » | Falling appart » | Flying with my Duck » | Cup Cake Girl » | Sassy Girl » | Dark Angel » | lost soul » | Bubble Gum Girl » | skull Dream » | Black Tears »

Ursula


9x11 crayon and pencil on paper. July,2006
A few weeks ago I took a class with Traci Bautista ( this is a link to her site http://www.treicdesigns.com/) and I really enjoyed watching her draw and Ursula and swirly girl are both inspired by her style.

About me

  • I'm Sarah Jeanne Rae
  • From Claremont, California, United States
  • I've been drawing for 4 years and I just love to draw it is relaxing to me. The way I am drawing now is inspired a lot from Camille Rose Garcia when I when to her exhibit in Santa Ana I loved all her stuff. I bought her book and started getting idea's of things to draw.
My profile